Monday 25 August 2008

It's Show-and-Tell-Time


Remember how I told you, I went to Falsled Kro while researching for my book? Well, I finally think it's time to show you one of the best dishes of the evening - and there were quite a few so that makes this one all the more special. This was actually "just" an appetizer: Potato wafers on an apple-celery salsa and most importantly - a scoop of densely whipped cream / sour cream with water cress, lemon zest and some other ingredients I couldn't quite put my finger on. Now that's really something to lift up the second scoop of Calvisius caviar on top! The mere consistency of the discretely zesty cream was heavenly and just the right buddy for the burst of caviar on the tongue. Dammit! Why does this place have to be so far out of my economic and geographic range? Btw. please excuse the oddly displaced focus on the photo - it seems as if my dreamy-eyed state has influenced on the lense...

No comments: